I have been an educator, adjudicator, and workshop leader, for diverse groups that have included many different ages and abilities.
I can teach acting, hosting, and audition classes (for children, youth or adults alike), and also specialize in specialty workshops such as: performance classes for persons with disabilities, corporate team-building sessions, and creative drama explorations (for first-timers, business professionals, and community groups, etc.). I also do drama tutoring/theatre school audition prep, and festival adjudication.
Would you like to:
- test out the world of film and TV?
- better your already existing skills as a performer?
- use drama and creative exploration to help unlock your potential as a public speaker, business professional, or new Canadian student?
- use drama for wellness, confidence, or therapeutic reasons?
- join a new extra curricular activity?
- transfer your skills as an actor to those needed for TV Hosting?
- be super prepared for your college/university audition?
- have a hands-on team building session for your Staff Development Day?
- include exciting new programming for your library, society, or community group?
- have a fun party activity for your children’s next birthday?
- book an adjudicator for your next community or high school drama festival / film festival?
- discover a new option for your home-schooled children?
- have fun!?
If so, you are in the right place!
Send me a message and tell me what you are looking for. Check my complete CV for my experience here.